Welcome

I have a passion for decorating, shopping flea markets, garage sales, and crafting. I have browsed and "creeped" many blogs and discover that I have something to share. So after weeks of trying to decide how to get a blog started I am finally here. I'm still learning about the technololgy part (not my strong suit)but I hope to post many pictures of my house before and after, my antique booth, and my ideas on decorating and crafting. I believe everyone deserves to live in a beautiful space and not break the budget to get it!! Looking forward to your feedback, talk to you soon.



Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New York

Hi Guys, it's been too long since my last post.  Took some time off for a family trip to NY.  It was awesome, saw The Lion King ( we must be the last people on the planet to see it) We absolutely loved it!!  Shopped, ate, shopped some more, ate some more and walked a million miles through the streets of Manhattan. 

 Radio City Music Hall to see Cirque de Soleil
 St. Patrick's Catherdral

The view from our hotel room


 It's always good to go but it's so good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment