Welcome

I have a passion for decorating, shopping flea markets, garage sales, and crafting. I have browsed and "creeped" many blogs and discover that I have something to share. So after weeks of trying to decide how to get a blog started I am finally here. I'm still learning about the technololgy part (not my strong suit)but I hope to post many pictures of my house before and after, my antique booth, and my ideas on decorating and crafting. I believe everyone deserves to live in a beautiful space and not break the budget to get it!! Looking forward to your feedback, talk to you soon.



Wednesday, October 3, 2012

hello strangers!

It's been awhile!!  Besides the fact that things have been hectic around here, I hate the new blog format!!! I know it's probably me not "it" but I got along better with what used to be.  Anywho, Sept. has come and gone in a whirlwind.  We were in San Marcos for Bobcat football and more importantly Strutter halftime show 3 out of 4 weekends in Sept.  Whew, that's alot of stress up and down I 35 with Joe behind the wheel!





Here is Lindsey in her new apartment!!  Here is where hours and hours will be spent ...Studying??


Here is the odd little niche in the corner that we decided to push the bed into.  Seemed like a good idea.  I think she likes it, like a coocoon.  Here we put up a wall (or a niche) of different frames.  Can you tell we love Pinterest!  


There is some of that 100 year old barnwood again!! Knobs are not 100 years old! :)




High tech lighting in the kitchen. :)  Adds a nice glow over the cabinets.



Pretty Strutters at the River for picture day!!  I would post an 8 X 10 glossy individual of Lindsey but she didn't wait around to take any!!  So..... this is what I got. 


Product Recommendation!!  Busy schedules, little sleep, stressful road trips and Allergies, and more Allergies, I swear by this cream.  This is sold at CVS and I had a coupon so I bought it.  It is amazing.  Just a little roller on your under eye puffiness (well that's where I put it) and in minutes you can see a drastic difference.  It's not very expensive (don't remember how much) because I don't spend alot on stuff like this.  Go get you some, you will thank me!!

Well I hope to post soon, before another month passes anyway.  I have a new space in Grapevine that opened in Sept.  Pictures coming. 

                                  Till next time YOLO!!! 

                                                Gwen










1 comment: